Become an ambassador
Becoming an ambassador for Kim Louise - Boutique , is it for you?
- Do you want to support the work of artists and artisans?
- Whenever possible, do you prioritize buying from small businesses whose values match yours?
- Do you want to offer products that promote eco-responsibility?
- Do you dream that purchases made from small business with ethical values would replace those made in large stores?
- Do you like handmade? Second hand? Vintage?
- Do you want to encourage a small business created by a woman from Canada?
Ye! Your values are in line with mine and it is very likely that my program may interest you. In fact, whether you want to be an ambassador for Quebec and Canadian products, to support an artist's creative practice or both - it's up to you. You remain completely free to talk about what interests you most.
HOW DOES THIS AFFILIATE PROGRAM WORK?
By promoting on your various social networks my creations and my products that speak to you the most, you receive a 10% commission on all sales made on the site thanks to your discount code.
The affiliate link you will receive will allow you to receive once a month your commission on purchases made - both original works and ethical products offered on the site are qualified sales for this program.
So, by sharing your affiliate code, you support my work, but also the work of artists and artisans in general - you change mentalities by encouraging eco-responsibility and you contribute to making our world a better place, then you receive.
YOUR ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN AMBASSADOR?
- Commissions on your sales
- Over the course of your sales, you will receive additional advantages and also products for free - I am working on this part of the program, but my first ambassadors will always have a special place in my heart and I want to show them.
TO BECOME AN AMBASSADOR?
In fact, anyone can be an ambassador – you just have to love a product and want to talk about it, right? - but if you want to be able to access the additional benefits after a while, it will be easier for you if you:
is active on social media
- already create quality content in line with my values
- is passionate about one of these subjects: vegetable dyeing, creation, rituals, well-being, natural fibers, ethical fashion, second-hand and vintage, slowliving, decoration, arts, children ( I always have some clothes and accessories for them!)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING MY SMALL ETHICAL BUSINESS AND MY ARTISTIC PRACTICE?
Sign up from the link right here and I'll get in touch with you soon, soon.